Nimble Consulting Inc. Opportunities –Change Management Lead Role
Immediate Project Needs: One immediate opportunity
We look for contractors that can round out project needs as they arise on short term basis. Future opportunities in California and in other U.S. Locations (NY area)
Immediate Needs: Walnut Creek, San Ramon, San Francisco. Some locations are not BART accessible.
To be considered for opportunities you must:
- Be local and able to be on-site 5 days a week with the client (40 hour-week onsite and additional hours as needed)
- Be willing to be a contractor for this role (Corp to Corp, 1099 or Temporary W2)
- Understand that the client site location is considered the “Office Location” and therefore the commute will not be reimbursable from a mileage perspective.
Role: Change Management Lead Consultant
- Role You will prepare leadership and end-users for change (technology deployment, process changes, etc.). You will create a roadmap with clients and their stakeholders to prepare for and manage execution of anticipated change. This will be a fast-paced, highly matrixed team environment requiring the ability to drive to the big picture, keep various players accountable and answer to many end-user needs and stakeholders.
- Preference given to those with SAP work management experience given the immediate opportunity
- You are an independent consultant with a minimum of 10 years of consulting and change management experience, preferably across a range of commercial clients.
- You are comfortable with leading projects on your own with minimal /no guidance; Able to work independently to scope, plan and drive client projects;
- You can analyze business /end user needs and deliver on key deliverables:
- Change Management Plan, Adoption metrics, Stakeholder Analysis, Governance and Executive Engagement, Communications (emails, roadshow presentations, focus groups, presentations, Project Website Development, FAQs)
- Rollout preparation: Site Visits, Focus Groups, onsite / remote support for end users, method for capturing and analyzing proficiency metrics
- Survey development and analysis, Dashboard and Metrics reporting, etc.
- Ability to explain change management methodologies and how to flex the approach to meet targets for success that will work for specific client environment
- Desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and work in a team-based environment
- Comfortable facilitating discussions for stakeholders with varying agendas
- Demonstrated ability to do research, understand business processes, work with Subject Matter Experts, and present complex information clearly for various audiences
- Technically adept: proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS project, Visio, website updating, survey and SharePoint
- Client references required for consideration
- Minimum of 10 years working in the change management functional domain.
- Preference given to those working on technology adoption with Fortune 500 companies
- Preference given to those with SAP work management experience or knowledge
- Certifications PMP, SPHR, change management coursework, ProSci certification
- Experience with Camtasia or other video recording tool, WordPress or website development