We look for contractors that can round out project needs as they arise on short term basis. Future opportunities in California (bay area, L.A, San Diego) and in other U.S. Locations (NY area).
To be considered for opportunities you must:
- Be local and able to be on-site 5 days a week with the client (40 hour-week onsite and additional hours as needed)
- Daily Commute to client site location from your home will be considered the “Office Location” and therefore will not be reimbursable. Travel to other site locations will be reimbursable based on Federal reimbursement policy.
SAP Consultant (Asset Management and Work Management)
We are looking for individuals with Asset Management and Work Management experience in SAP to work on the business side for our client. The primary technology is GIS with a GIS-SAP integration component. While there is no requirement to understand GIS, there is a preference for candidates who are willing to learn and understand the GIS side of the GIS-SAP integration (technology, process or work flow). There is also a mobile component to the scope of work. You will serve as part “Business Project Manager for SAP”, “Part voice of the customer” for SAP end users, and as a strategic partner to the SAP development team. The GIS-SAP rollout affects multiple end user groups across many offices throughout Northern California. This will be a fast-paced, highly matrixed team environment requiring the ability to drive to the big picture, keep various players accountable and answer to many end-user needs and stakeholders.
- You are an independent consultant with a minimum of 10 years of consulting experience, preferably across a wide range of commercial clients.
- You have experience in SAP Work management and/or SAP Asset Management.
- You can analyze business /end user needs and deliver on key deliverables that include:
- Process documentation and analysis
- Workflow analysis and documentation (across different groups using SAP work management or asset management)
- Based on the above deliverables,
- You are able to help the team to think strategically about our broader technology solution and vision for SAP in the context of our project
- You can be a voice of the customer for our business clients and our end users so that our solution is sound from an “enterprise” perspective across the client organization
- You can be actively engaged in end user preparation & support: Site Visits, Focus Groups, onsite / remote support as we roll out to various locations and groups throughout the year
- Ability to come up to speed quickly and explain the SAP-GIS solution to end users, and incorporate added functionality with each new release to existing presentations and spec documents
- Project Management (Drive agenda and calls weekly, Dashboard and Metrics reporting monthly)
- Desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and work in a team-based environment
- Strong client references required for consideration
- Preference given to those working on technology adoption for large fortune 500 companies
- Experience with Visio or process documentation
- Project management experience with clients, vendors and independent consultants
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to research content, work with Subject Matter Experts, and present complex information clearly to leadership
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org