Nimble Consulting Inc. Opportunities –Training Lead Role
We have ongoing opportunities with Fortune 500 companies for full-time and contract roles. San Francisco /local Bay Area candidates only please.
We look for contractors that can round out project needs as they arise on short term basis. Future opportunities in California and in other U.S. Locations (NY area)
Immediate Needs: Walnut Creek, San Ramon, San Francisco. Some locations are not BART accessible.
To be considered for opportunities you must:
- Be local and able to be on-site 5 days a week with the client (40 hour-week onsite and additional hours as needed)
- Be willing to be a contractor for this role (Corp to Corp, 1099 or Temporary W2)
- Understand that the client site location is considered the “Office Location” and therefore the commute will not be reimbursable from a mileage perspective.
Training Lead Role
- You will be responsible for conducting assessment, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation for the effective development, coordination and presentation of classroom and virtual training for clients.
- Responsible for training and onboarding multiple teams onto new processes or technology platforms. This will include the ability to facilitate discussion on how the responsibilities and touch points between groups will be affected by the roll-out of these new enterprise processes. Ability to document in process maps and flow diagrams.
- Experience in developing training content for technology, alpha and beta testing, and developing CBT and online training, videos, etc. for virtual learning.
- Strong experience delivering training (Classroom training) for technology a plus
- Preference given to those with technology experience in: ESRI, SAP, GIS
- You are an independent consultant with a minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably across a wide range of commercial clients.
- You are comfortable with leading projects on your own with minimal /no guidance. We look for contractors that can round out project needs as they arise on short term basis.
- You are an experienced in Training Consultant and able to analyze business and end user needs and recommend appropriate learning solutions that include:
- Identifying, designing, and delivering company training solutions to meet business needs for a variety of internal and external customers
- Portfolio of deliverables (Learning Objectives, Training Plan, Training Manual (instructor guide, participant guide), Job aids, online tools, FAQs, instructor guide/ participant guide, surveys, etc.).
- Delivering virtual learning methods: mobile app training, eLearning, and live webinars, videos on how to learn new technology or processes
- Demonstrated experience delivering technical content into intuitive learning format for a variety of delivery channels beyond the traditional classroom experience
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to research content, work with Subject Matter Experts, and present complex information clearly
- Technically adept: proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, screen capture, recording, and web-based content management and authoring tools
- Ability to explain training frameworks and how they have been applied in their work: ADDIE, Instructional Systems Design (ISD), etc.
- Process mapping experience: able to document process maps and flow diagrams using Visio or PowerPoint.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line and cover letter to: email@example.com