We have ongoing internship opportunities. San Francisco /local Bay Area candidates only please.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and specify that you are applying for an internship opportunity in the Subject line.
Role #1: Consulting Intern
- This is an opportunity to get exposure to real consulting projects and work with Nimble’s consulting team; Internships will be either full-time in the summer, or part time during the school year; Activities include:
- Conduct research and analysis (quantitative or qualitative)
- Create presentations for the team
- Present findings, results or final presentations to the Nimble team and get professional feedback on your work
- Depending on the opportunity, present analysis or work directly to the client
- Support administrative tasks (scheduling, data entry, calling various clients in advance of events scheduled, etc.)
- Some travel may be necessary to work with the consulting team and/or clients as necessary
Role #2: HR Intern (part-time throughout the year)
- Strategic work and Brand Expansion:Work with Nimble of CEO directly to organize, structure and document the recruiting and interview process for interns, full time candidates and contractors
- Create phone screen questions and script
- Create Nimble Brand script
- Tailor both of the above for different audience
- Expand Nimble’s brand at various local career fairs
- Conduct HR related research as necessary
- Recruiting and Interviewing process:
- Manage the sourcing and posting of positions on various websites
- Create, maintain and update job descriptions as needed
- Monitor recruiting inbox and responds/ tracks candidates
- Correspond with candidates “in the formal interview pipeline” so that they get answers in a timely manner
- Graduate student preferred (Undergraduates welcome to apply)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable with giving presentations to small audiences 1-5
- Must be a self-starter with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task priorities
- Strong attention to detail in reviewing written documents, and in incorporating feedback with minimal cycles of review
- Strong research and analytical skills
- For HR Intern role:
- Experience with interviewing candidates (with high level script)
- Recruiting experience or HR certification a plus (PHR, SPHR)
Strong references required for consideration.
We are always looking for great people.
Thank you for your interest!