A Nimble Approach to Navigating Change
Introducing any change successfully requires experience in understanding how to effectively integrate the “old” with the “new.” Nimble Consulting, Inc. has successfully partnered with clients in various industries experiencing significant change – whether driven by new strategy, new leaders, new markets or innovative ideas, shifting customer demands, the economy or regulatory factors.
Navigating change so that all pieces and people can move seamlessly and transparently towards a new end state relies on a proven and scalable approach from both a planning and execution perspective.
What makes Nimble Consulting Inc. unique?
We are a startup consulting firm based in San Francisco, CA. We serve energy and healthcare clients experiencing change or innovation. As an example, in its first year, Nimble helped a major utility launch a new Smart Meter center – the largest of its scale and size at that time.
- Proven approach. With an approach that has been proven across different industries, Nimble Consulting can advise, adapt and execute effectively regardless of your stage of growth or specific business or organizational challenge.
- Independent and objective. As an independent consultant, Nimble Consulting can advise you and your organization on the best way to scope, plan and assemble the team necessary to deliver your desired results without “pushing” solutions you don’t need.
- Top-tier management consulting expertise. We provide consulting services without the “large team approach” often applied by large firms, providing cost-efficient and creative ways to round out your team.
- Successful in various environments. We understand the importance of stakeholder engagement and have worked effectively at all levels for the success of any effort, and worked effectively in various international cultures and client environments.
- Ability to team flexibly. Experienced in various project team structures; matrix teams, virtual teams, labor union environments, etc. Can partner and integrate easily with other consulting firms as a prime or sub entity.
- Ability to adapt and scale. The Nimble approach can support new and innovative sectors such as Clean Tech, which is experiencing similar growth challenges that traditional companies have faced but with unique drivers and constraints.